Do you have a goal of having a more organized home this year? It can be hard as a working mom to find the time to give our homes the attention it needs and clutter can start to pile up.
In this episode, we are going to be talking about three tips to help you end the battle with clutter for good this year!
Action Items and Tips From the Show
- Paper tends to be one of the biggest issues when it comes to clutter. Simply have a place in your house where you store paper until you are ready to deal with it and have a day of the week when you schedule time to deal with it. I did a YouTube video on this topic to show you my paper system. You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/QtoJ-qp_yBk
- Create new habits to help you deal with clutter.
- Pick up 20 things in the morning and at night
- Get in the habit of weekly planning and cleaning
- Identify the habits that create clutter. How can you change that habit?
Ready to create balance in your life? Life Balance membership contains the courses to help you build the systems of balance for working Christian moms. Plus, you’ll have access to our Bible study, Setting Goals in God’s Will, planning tools to help you apply everything that you are learning, podcast bonus material, monthly group coaching, community support and more! Start your free 7-day trial and get access to everything through the Your Life Rocks app or from your computer.
Have you subscribed to the show yet? Don't miss a single upcoming episode because when you subscribe, you will automatically get it the show in your app. If you don't have a podcast app, not to worry. You can download the Your Life Rocks app and get the shows right in the palm of your hand. Otherwise, click here to subscribe on iTunes or here for Android.
Love the show? It would mean the world if you would leave a rating and review. It helps other working Christian moms find the show because if you like the show enough to leave a review, iTunes will suggest it to others. Click here to leave a review in iTunes. Just click on "Ratings and Reviews", then "Write a Review".