The promise of a new season can be so sweet but it can be even more rewarding if you enter it with intention. In this episode, we are talking about how to create a structure for balance in your life and how to reset your systems for a successful season ahead. Stay tuned to the end for three tips to help you get there!
Action Items and Tips From the Show
Transitioning to a new structure in your life isn’t easy. Follow these steps to help you get there:
- Schedule a reset weekend to reset your environment (see link below to an episode all about this)
- Take inventory of your areas of life and where you are in each one. Thinking of what is successful and what isn’t working.
- Review and reset your goals. Need help creating these goals and setting a structure to achieve them? That’s what Life Balance Membership is here for! We would love to have you join us!
How to seek God in the transition to a new season and new structure:
- Make time to seek after him.
- Give the transition, time, goals, and each area of your life over to him.
- Ask what he has for you in the next season.
Ready to create balance in your life? Life Balance membership contains the courses to help you build the systems of balance for working Christian moms. Plus, you’ll have access to our Bible study, Setting Goals in God’s Will, planning tools to help you apply everything that you are learning, podcast bonus material, monthly group coaching, community support and more! Start your free 7-day trial and get access to everything through the Your Life Rocks app or from your computer.
Join us the week of August 19th inside the Life Balance Membership as we go through the 7-day course, Clear the Chaos, all together! In this course, you will get the tools to create a structure to your week to allow for balance to flourish, plus build the important supports needed for the journey to balanced living! Join us by upgrading inside the app or going to LifeBalanceMembership.com
Plus, you’ll get the back to school guide to setting a strong foundation for your kids right when you join!
Have you subscribed to the show yet? Don't miss a single upcoming episode because when you subscribe, you will automatically get it the show in your app. If you don't have a podcast app, not to worry. You can download the Your Life Rocks app and get the shows right in the palm of your hand. Otherwise, click here to subscribe on iTunes or here for Android.
Love the show? It would mean the world if you would leave a rating and review. It helps other working Christian moms find the show because if you like the show enough to leave a review, iTunes will suggest it to others. Click here to leave a review in iTunes. Just click on "Ratings and Reviews", then "Write a Review".